MySQL Platinum Support being used

We've got a pair of replicated MySQL database servers. That's great - until the replication process corrupts both. That's the situation we're currently in.

Much to my (dis)pleasure, I get to use the platinum support that we paid a bunch for. I called them and had an engineer on the phone within 15 - 20 minutes (they answered right away and had him call me back, which was awesome.)

The little bit of hair I have left is getting pulled out by the minute, though. It's really not simple troubleshooting a crashed pair of servers, as we've already been working on this for 4-1/2 hours. I'm waiting for the engineer to contact me once again, so I thought I'd post something quick.

This was, however, a great opportunity to upgrade to the latest version of MySQL enterprise.

Oh, the joys of doing business online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy