Servers and setups

Today, I was realizing I haven't done a post in a while, and I also got a new camera from the recent Woot-off. Combine those, and I got pictures of some geeky things.



First off, above is my podcasting setup. I don't have everything mounted in my new rack from Rack Solutions yet, but you can see the stuff I regularly use right now. That cost a few pennies over the years. :)



Secondly, those are the servers we use for ToolBarn. We have 1 more Google Mini that we'll be adding shortly to this mess, making 12U of our 13U being used and 1U for storing the external drives we swap out weekly for off-site backups as well as pass-through to one of the switches (we ran out of room on the back for those.)



Finally, that mess is my desk at work. I regularly get working on too many things at once and can't really keep up on things. However, the dual screens are almost a necessity now, and I have a matching 22" at home along with a really nice 20" Samsung. I remember in the old days... we were forced to used these curved class screens, many under 14" viewable, and they flickered under the wrong light. Kids these days have it so easy.

Anyway, that's some purdy 'quipment photos for today. Maybe I'll explain all that stuff here before too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy