Changing the name of the blog

Since my blog has evolved from really being about online business and I want to write more about the insides of the eCommerce industry, I'm changing the blog's title. Not a big deal, but the blog is about me and what I see inside the world of eCommerce, so the new title seems to fit.

Oh, and I'm going to formally announce here that I'm working on putting together a weekly eCommerce show on WMR. I'm not leaving SEO 101, but rather adding to it. I think I have a guest host already lined up, but that's an announcement for another day.

Comments

StatMan said…
I like the change. It indicates more of what you are wanting to do, and sounds very professional. A good change IMO.

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy