Nascar never cared before 5 years ago?

Today, as I was reading an article on Nascar.com, I noticed a banner on the left margin. They were toting "Celebrating 5 years of caring". Well, I don't think I took that how they wanted me to, but I see that as "before then, we didn't care at all".

Seriously, how do people at these marketing companies get jobs? That's a terrible message they're sending, which for a charity shouldn't be tolerated. Surely someone other than me can see the negative side of this message.

Usually, I like Nascar's advertisements. This time, I almost found it offensive. Really, if you didn't care in the past, cover it up... don't flaunt it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seriously... the subtitle should be:

"Because before then we didn't give a flying rat's ass"

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy