2007

Thinking back on 2007, there are lots of things I got done that I never really intended at the start of the year. For example, creating www.honestbargain.com for my dad wasn't really on my list as the year began. Having a show on WebmasterRadio.fm wasn't, either. In fact, I didn't really see the point of audio content on the web then. Now, I've got several podcasts and my son (5 years old) started one as well.

Probably the biggest surprise to me, however, is my sense of wanting to help out with local organizations whereever I can. I volunteered just last week to build a site for the local tennis association. Last year, I was just happy to get back to playing.

I have also been told that I've grown quite a bit professionally this year. I intend to keep that trend going and really look forward to what 2008 and beyond has in store for me.

Comments

StatMan said…
It is good to be able to look back over the year with such positive thoughts, and to have a great outlook for the coming year. I trust this next year will be good as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy