I'm a guitaraholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I'm on the road to buy another guitar. I'm also most likely looking for another pedal, cord, speaker, amp, pick, strap, case, rack mount gear, lighting and maybe even some recording or production software.
I did it!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
After weeks and weeks of use, and a reboot this morning even, I finally did it. Yay Me!
It had to happen at some point, right? I had to get a Gretsch. Well, I decided to start with an Electromatic and go from there, but it still says Gretsch. It's certainly a pretty headstock, but I'm not real crazy about the way the strings are bent out from the center. This adds unnecessary tension to those middle few strings, but perhaps that's the point. That means those are less likely to bend when you're playing "normal". I suppose that could keep it more in tune when playing chords, but I've never heard anyone state that as being the reason. I just know I generally prefer straight paths so I can bend them as I want to with minimal effort. As for the body, it's pretty. The bigsby took a bit to get used to. No divebombs, but a nice vibrato is no problem. So what do I like about this one? It's certainly a different tone than most of my others. Between the weaker output from the pickups and the airy sound from the semi-hollow, it'...
I've seen requests for this type of file on a few forums. Well, I just happen to have a pretty large list of those cities and states at my disposal, so I'm posting it on HTMLMonitor.com for anyone to download. If you want any more data to go with it, just let me know. Otherwise, enjoy. US City and State CSV File
So I was coding a form in Yii, and came across a situation where I had a value of 0111110 (no, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no) that I needed to pre-populate values in a multiple select drop down. This didn't seem like it should be that hard, but the Yii documentation lacked a bit there. The first step was to split out the string. $optionValues = str_split($model->variable); Now, we create a blank array to hold our options. $options = array(); Then, we go through those options and set selected on the ones that need selected. foreach ($optionValues as $optionKey=>$optionVal) { if ($optionVal) { $options[$optionKey] = array('selected' => 'selected'); } } Now, we render the drop down list. echo $form->dropDownList($model, 'variable', array('0' => 'Zero', '1' => 'One','2'=>'Two','3' => 'Three', '4' => 'Four', '5' =...
Comments