New Guitar Build Progress

I finally got around to buying the correct clamp and getting the neck set today. For about $10, I now have the right tool for the job. Yay for Menards.

After letting it set up and dry, I wiped the excess, let it finish drying and then had to see how it will look in its permanent home. I think it'll fit in nicely. I can't wait to hear how she sounds.

Next step needs to wait a few days, though. I just ordered a laser guided drill press so I can drill the bridge properly. It's getting closer. :)


Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

Audition results

Another audition