Text-Link-Ads - You've been found out!


Look out, Patrick Gavin and crew. Google is on to you. As you can see, my gmail has already alerted me that anyone buying links through text-link-ads will obviously be needing to file a re-inclusion request, so they included the link for convenience. That's awfully swell of them.

I guess I'll quit marketing and start filing re-inclusion requests now. They're on to this little game of yours. Matt Cutts finally figured out your scheme.

Yeah... right. And next you'll tell me MSN's results are totally SPAM-less. At least Google has a good enough sense of humor to make me laugh today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice catch, Brian. That's pretty funny. I caught in my reader a recent post on Matt's blog where he published his analytics. "reinclusion" was a big search term for him (obviously), and I would be surprised if their reinclusion team isn't totally swamped with requests to process...

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy