Yes, I do really play on stage

Since I got asked, I guess I'll answer. Yes, I do play on stage. I'm currently in 3 bands, although 2 are still rehearsing material so we can start playing out. Here are a few pics from my last gig outside of church.


I'm not sure why I was eating a pick, but apparently this song was fingerpicking good.


Here's the full band during setup. I think the singer was talking to the guitar player and the drummer was getting his earplugs in, so it's a strange setting. It was a show that I filled in for Bad DC when their bass player was out of town and they were asked to open for Romantic Rebel. That was a fun show for sure, and the rebels certainly rocked the headlining slot.


This pic shows off my custom build. I'll make sure to talk about that guitar on a future post.


Here, I'm playing with an Ibanez that I customized.


What? I'm smiling? Must be a mistake.


I look like a zombie in that pic. Strange lighting effects.


Another Ibanez that I'll have to talk about at some point.


Singing with my eyes closed. I think that happens more than I realize.


Here's the whole band.


Another one with my eyes closed. I'm sure I open them sometimes.

Anyway, there's the evidence. I really do play live shows for those that were asking. I should have more to add on that shortly, but for now, this will have to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy