Build Monday : Time for a little shine on El Capitan

Since I was able to get the shield looking decent on El Capitan, this week was time to make it shine. Yes, it was smooth enough to get a little shine, but I wanted it to be that deep gloss type that looks totally "wow".


Got it set up in the garage. Not much of a breeze this day, so it should be a great day for a smooth finish.


If you look close, you can see a bike tire in the reflection. That's the type of gloss I was looking for.


Turning on the light, yes! Smooth, shiny, and wow. That's just what I was looking for. I need to get the sides and back done yet, but it's well on its way to being just what I was looking for on this finish. Once I get that glossed, I'll be ready to set the neck so I can start installing hardware.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy