Why am I starting another band?

I've been in plenty of bands, so why am I looking at starting another one? This one is a bit different in a few ways.

1) It's made up of musicians I really like and respect.

2) It's a contemporary / rock praise band, starting out with covers of Skillet, Thousand Foot Crutch and others.

3) The songs we intend to record are old school worship tunes that we're modernizing.

If you really know me, you know my faith is important to me. So it just feels right to do something in His name for once musically outside of just playing in the church. We'll see how this goes, but I'm pretty excited to have musicians pretty much lined up for this already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy