My Dad - Blogging About Jeeps

My dad decided he wanted to blog about his Jeep a while ago. So we got him set up on blogger and gave him a real simple template. Some of the little things that get him excited about his blog is a real hoot. They all seem so "normal" to me now that it'd be annoying if it didn't work.

For example, we got him hooked up with AdSense last night for his blog. He had to email me today to say "It's showing Jeep ads now". Uh, what else should it show. But last night it was PSA ads, so this was a change that just "Happened", and it got him excited. Excited enough that he made 2 posts today.

Something that I find refreshing when he makes a blog post is that he's not concerned with SEO (oh, I'll change that... eventually), so his articles come out more "Genuine". I see so many blogs any more that are so SEO focused that they're tough to read. Some seem to be so centered around Keyword Density that they just don't make sense to read.

Keeping that in mind, I'll probably try to get him keeping that style and I'll just work on more off-page stuff. I don't want his posts to start looking like it's a made for AdSense site, regardless if that was the real reason he started a blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy