Prepping for SES

Once again, I'll be speaking on the Shopping Search Tactics panel at SES. This will be the 6th time on that panel, so I want to change up what I'm saying quite a bit. Nothing is worse than a stale presentation, right?

So what I'm doing is starting out with a horror story, then showing how it wasn't a reality because of our involvement with shopping engines. From there, I'll get more into the strategy of optimizing feeds and how testing can make or break a shopping engine campaign.

This will be quite different than what I've done in the past, but it seems like from the feedback we've received this is more what people want. Of course, the rest of the session being re-done should help as well. It'll be interesting in any event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yii multiple select dropdownlist with default values

May 2021 updates

Been getting busy